Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's Been A While

Hola World! It's been a few weeks since I've been able to post anything, as I currently don't have internet access at mi casa. However, thanks to the local public library, I'm able to update!

So here's a few little milestones I've hit recently:

I went down a couple pant sizes (now at a 20/22 depending)

I've lost a total of 57 lbs!!!!

I currently weigh 2 lbs less than I did when I met my ex-husband. This is HUGE!!!


I'm feeling so great lately, not just physically, but about my life in general. I haven't been this happy since about 2004.. Gosh, that's a long time.

Also, I set a new goal.

As I've stated before, I absolutely LOVE roller coasters, but I haven't been able to ride one in years due to my size. Well, I've decided enough is enough! I'm not going to let another year pass without riding one. I'm NOT going to skip another county fair because there's nothing to do there but eat. Seriously, life is about living, not standing on the sidelines watching everyone else have fun. It's time for me to take back my life!

So, here's my goal:

On March 15, 2013, I will have lost at least 48 more lbs.
At that point, I'm going to go to Silver Dollar City and ride Wildfire!
I can't wait!!



~Courtney



No comments:

Post a Comment