Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Slow Going....

Well, I weighed in again last Sunday and to my dismay I was only down a little under a lb. I suppose losing almost a lb is better than nothing at all, but still, after not losing anything the week before it's really getting me down.


I may have been a little free with my splurge points last week - I went to a baby shower and out to eat a couple of times. It's so hard to track points when eating out, I did the best I could though.

I'm going to try Weight Watchers for the remainder of this year. If I haven't lost more than 20 lbs though, I'm going to call it quits. I just can't do a diet that I only lose a lb a week. At that rate it would take me years to reach my goal. If this program doesn't work, I'll have to try something more drastic... Gastric Bypass. Yep. I said it. It's my only other option at this point.

I'm tired of letting my fat dictate my feelings, my passions, my life, hell my CLOTHING choices. It's not fair. My weight loss journey has been a pathetic yo yo and it sickens me.

Either this works or I'll get the surgery. Here's to hoping Weight Watchers starts kickin in soon... and kicking some fats ass. One way or another I WILL be thin and reach my goal weight.

~Kelleigh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelleigh,

    You say you might get gastric bypass surgery. May I make a suggestion? GBS patients are instructed to eat a low-carb diet as they lose weight. Why don't you try doing a low-carb diet now? A low-carb diet is very healthy and has fantastic results. Just a suggestion :)

    Keep at it,

    Christine

    ReplyDelete