Thursday, October 4, 2012

Weight Loss Jars!

Weight Watchers Day 11

Got a text from my other bestie, Brittnee yesterday. She said that she had a craft project for me regarding my weight loss plan. I'm all about adventures and crafting, so I met her after work where we proceeded to Hobby Lobby.

There, we picked out two glass vases, some pebble like black rocks, stick on pearls and some decorative trim from the fabric department. At this point I figured out that we were making Weight Loss Jars!

We got home, busted out the hot glue gun and went to town! Basically the idea behind the jars is this: You count out how many lbs you wish to lose. Each stone will represent a lb. You have a "to lose" jar and a "lost" jar. Then, when you lose a lb, you transfer one of the beads from the "to lose" jar to the "lost" Jar and voila! you have a beautiful unique way to track your weight loss!

I have a black & white bathroom, so this is the design I came up with.
Feel free to steal the idea!

: )


~Kelleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment