Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weigh Day : Week 2

Last week I was so excited to see that I had a 5 lb weight loss! My hard work had paid off, and I was feeling great about what Weight Watchers could do for me. . .

However, when weigh day rolled around last Sunday, I eagerly jumped on the scale and to my horror, the number staring back at me was the exact same number I looked at the week before. 0 lbs down can be quite the depressing factor. It could be the last straw for some people on a diet. Good thing I'm not some people. It is however, quite depressing, since I religiously tracked my points and didn't cheat one bit!

I keep asking myself what did I do wrong!? What did I do differently than last week? The only thing I could think of is that maybe I didn't eat as many fruits and veggies. Also, Courtney pointed out that I ate mexcian food the day before. While I was under my points for the day, I consumed a lot of salt, so we are hoping that it was just a temporary water weight gain.

We shall see! I'll weigh in again next Sunday.

I am however, proud to announce that Courtney dropped another 4 lbs! WOO HOO way to go girlfriend, so proud of you. Her total weight loss to date is 51lbs. That's a freaking small child! Way to go girl!
KEEP IT UP!
~Kelleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment