Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day Off Temptations

I don't know why, but my days off from work are the hardest days of the week for me. I don't know if it's because I'm bored, I have easier access to the fridge, I'm lonely, depressed, etc. Maybe it's a combination of all of those.

Whatever it is, I'm fed up with it!

Today, on my day off, I'm attempting to change this pattern. I'm trying to keep myself busy. In fact, as I write, I'm sitting at the library far away from my fridge and WW ice cream bars.

I'm trying to keep my mind entertained with "happy thoughts" instead of my lifelong failures.

I'm trying not to associate food with relaxation and comfort.

I'm trying to teach myself to "eat to live" instead of "living to eat."

Who would have ever thought this would be so hard?

Well, cheer me on..

On days like this, I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment